Microsoft Access Downloads
- Utility to synchronize table names and field names between two data files of similar structure. Also can rename fields in a batch removing data-type prefixes (e.g., "txt" for text fields, etc.), and can delete all lookup tables (2010/2/3).
- Multiple-data Source Reconnect Utility (Access 2000), Version 2.2 (2009/12/17).
- New Class Module (2009/11/16), clFileSearch: Replaces Office FileSearch Object. The Office FileSearch object has been present in all versions of Office since at least Office 97, but was removed from Office 2007. This class module is a drop-in replacement for that object (though it doesn't implement 100% of the functionality of the Office FileSearch object).
- A demo database with a few administrative tools (A2K format), including ADO UserRoster-based tools to see who is logged onto a an MDB (for this by itself, try WhosOnADO.zip), as well as MSLDBUSR.DLL-based equivalents (for A97). Also includes a tools for backing up and compacting databases. Last updated Jun 21, 2007!
- A demo database showing how to implement administration of lookups from a single form (Access97), Version 1.0 (2002/10/11). Works when converted to A2K (not tested in A2K2).
- Demo database for A2K form PageBreak problem (2002/5/23)
- Create a Partial Empty Replica database (Access97), Version 1.3 (2000/4/16)
= $LastUpdated ?>